Note: A conditional offer is often granted to applicants who have their English proficiency scores lower than the standard requirement. Please do not afraid to apply and do feel free to contact the Centre (064-9834495, 02-2186804, or 02-2186803 ask for Mr.Banlang ) for further information and assistances.
Note: PGA (Postgraduate Award) could also be offered where applicants fall short of the English language proficiency requirement in written and reading elements. The students would be allowed to upgrade to M.Sc. if they pass all 3 modules during the year of the PGA.
Note: Candidates who have graduated at an undergrad level studying for at least 2 years (or at least 1 year at postgraduate level) in an English speaking country (i.e. UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Singapore), within the past 2 years, may be exempted from testing the English Language Proficiency. CU-TEP score is not acceptable.
The total fee for the dual masters degree is 660,000 Baht
The amount is divided into:
- Coursework modules: 600,000 Baht (50,000 per module x 12 modules), payable when the module is registered.
- Dissertation: 60,000 Baht, payable before presenting the project proposal.
The amount includes all learning materials, simple food & beverage and full student benefits of both universities.
- The international student who enrolled in the academic year 2021 A.D. (or B.E. 2564) onwards must pay the Group Health Insurance fee at the rate of THB2,000 per academic year.
Note: If students cannot complete the programme within 3 academic years of CU, they will have to pay the CU’s tuition fee by themselves during their extensions.
Tuition fee for Transferred Student
Module fees for all those students who transfer from a 9-module programme to complete their MSc degree at CUSE are THB66,667 per module, and the thesis registration fee is THB80,000.
- Each coursework fee is payable in module by module, 7 days prior to the starting date.
- Dissertation fee is payable before presenting the project proposal.
- Payment evidences for courseworks and dissertation must be provided via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once paid for any expenses, please send the receipt to email@example.com with all relevant details (your name and for what purpose).