The M.Sc. graduates in Supply Chain and Logistics Management
The program is designed for the further development of people who want to work in logistics and supply chain engineering and management in manufacturing and service organisations.
This course is suitable for those with work experience as well as those with little or no background in business. Participants can have a wide range of academic qualifications.
We will provide you with the tools and techniques to evaluate, manage and improve service, operational and supply chain processes and conduct market analysis. You will gain the knowledge on how to evaluate and manage appropriate enabling technologies and use enterprise resource planning systems in order to improve the operational functions of a business. You will also develop a wide knowledge on strategy development and design.
Once finishing the required coursework modules, candidates for the M.Eng. and M.Sc. awards must undertake an industrial-oriented project which must be reported in the form of a thesis. For Supply Chain and Logistics Management, the project can be related to a number of different industrial sectors and can address many different aspects of logistics management.
In order to qualify for graduation, a candidate must satisfy the assessment requirements of both Chulalongkorn and Warwick Universities:
Candidates must attend a minimum of 12 modules under the following conditions:
– 11 Compulsory Modules (either in our Centre or overseas partner Centres)
- Fundamental of Engineering Business Management (FEBM: 1st module for everyone)
- Business Strategy and Strategic Management (BSSM)
- Logistics and Operations Management (LOM)
- Organisations, People and Performance (OPP)
- Project Planning, Management & Control (PPMC)
- Service Design and Delivery (SDD)
- Service Support Technologies (SST)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Financial Analysis & Control Systems (FACS)
- Transport Techniques and Management (TTM)
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT or EIS)
– 1 Elective Modules (choose from any of numerous WMG modules, either in our Centre or overseas partner Certres)